The intellectual challenge of solving problems for clients is the most rewarding aspect of legal work for Anders Wick, focusing on class action, financial services and antitrust litigation. Anders’ practice includes both prosecuting and defending claims in a variety of contexts, and includes everything from tackling class action claims brought by former season ticket holders following the relocation of an NFL team to prosecuting exclusivity claims on behalf of a home goods distributor, where he brought everything – and a kitchen sink – to federal court in successfully obtaining injunctive relief against a competitor.
He has also both prosecuted and defended disputes involving numerous players in the financial services and insurance industries, including numerous partnership disputes in the hedge fund and real estate investment spheres.
What Anders appreciates most is in his practice is applying his knowledge and experience in a people-based atmosphere. This is synonymous with what clients value about working with him: they know Anders is diligent in looking out for their best interest.
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School
- A.B., University of Chicago
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. Supreme Court
Professional Associations and Memberships :
- Illinois State Bar Association, Committee on Judicial Evaluation
- American Constitutional Society
Rate : $$$$