Andor Terner has a broad-based transactional practice focused primarily on mergers and acquisitions. In his practice, Andy guides public and private companies, along with private equity sponsors, in their most significant transactional matters, including acquisitions, dispositions, spin-offs, strategic investments and restructurings, as well as capital markets transactions.
Andy has represented clients in a broad range of industries, including education, entertainment, healthcare, real estate, retail, technology and transportation.
Andy also frequently provides advice to his clients on corporate governance matters and securities law compliance.
He is a resource for strategic business planning with an eye toward the long-term growth and health of his clients’ businesses.
- Alaska Air Group, Inc. in its acquisition of Virgin America Inc.
- Conexant Systems, Inc. in its disposition of its Broadband Access product line to Ikanos Communications, Inc., in multiple capital markets transactions, and in its ultimate sale to an affiliate of Golden Gate Capital
- Corinthian Colleges, Inc. in multiple private company acquisitions and divestitures
- DigitalGlobe, Inc. in its acquisition of The Radiant Group and in its sale to MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd.
- ET Horn Company in the sale of its Fragrance West division followed by the sale of its remaining business to IMCD group.
- International Game Technology in multiple public and private company acquisitions
- MullinTBG in its sale to The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Inc.
- Napster, Inc. in its sale to Best Buy Co., Inc.
- NextVR Inc. in multiple financing transactions
- QLogic Corporation in its sale to Cavium, Inc.
- Resources Connection, Inc. in its acquisition of the businesses of Sitrick and Company and Brincko Associates
- Sabra Healthcare REIT, Inc. in multiple capital markets transactions and its acquisition of Care Capital Properties, Inc.
- Seidler Equity Partners in multiple portfolio company transactions
- Sun Healthcare Group, Inc. in the restructuring of its business into two separate public companies, Sun Healthcare Group, Inc. and Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc., in multiple capital markets transactions, and in its sale to Genesis HealthCare, LLC
- Tween Brands, Inc. in its sale to The Dress Barn, Inc.
- Warner Bros. in multiple private company acquisitions and investments
- Western Digital Corporation in multiple public and private company acquisitions
- Yahoo! in multiple private company acquisitions and investments
- Stanford University, J.D., 1997: Order of the Coif
- University of Michigan, B.B.A., MAcc, 1993: both with honors
Rate : $$$$