Andre J. Cronthall is a partner in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm’s Los Angeles office. He is the former Los Angeles Office Managing Partner. Mr. Cronthall is a trial lawyer specializing in complex commercial litigation and has extensive experience as lead counsel in civil jury trials involving a wide variety of business disputes.
He has litigated numerous matters from inception through appeal, with expertise in insurance-related litigation, products liability, commercial contract disputes and professional liability.
- J.D., University of Southern California, 1984, Director, Hale Moot Court honor’s program, Co-Founder and co-chairman, USC Chapter of the Federalist Society
- B.S., University of Southern California, 1981
- State Courts and all Federal District Courts in California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Member, Board of Governors of the Association of Business Trial Lawyers, two terms
- Member, State Bar’s Insurance Law Committee
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors of Public Counsel
Rate : $$$$