A firm founder, Member André Mouledoux is a seasoned litigator who brings his clients more than 40 years of battle-hardened experience. André’s practice focuses on maritime, insurance and transportation defense. He is also a skilled commercial and corporate counsel.
He has successfully litigated serious commercial disputes and catastrophic tort cases from California to Rhode Island, the U.K. to Egypt. He has tried and won defense verdicts in a number of wrongful death, spinal injury and brain damage cases in state and federal courts.
He will aggressively try those cases that need to be tried and negotiate favorable settlements in those that shouldn’t be. As supported by the peer honors he has received, including Super Lawyers and New Orleans Magazine Top Lawyers, André has developed a reputation as one of the top attorneys in admiralty and maritime law and transportation.
André is “old school.” He believes the practice of law is still a noble profession; that every client deserves ethical representation by a competent attorney who provides wise counsel and advocates its interests to the best of his ability.
André understands that each client is uniquely situated and that each matter demands a tailored approach that is sensitive to the client’s needs, expectations and budget. That’s why André offers a confident, calming and cost effective solution for each anxious client’s concerns.
André loves who he works with. He’s surrounded by a team of committed attorneys, administrators and staff members who strive collectively and individually to meet the highest standards of the profession and more importantly exceed the expectations of each and every client.
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, Loyola Law Review, International Moot Court, Blue Key National Honor Fraternity (J.D. 1977)
- Loyola University (B.S. 1972)
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Arkansas
- Loyola University President’s Council (1997–1999)
- New Orleans Board of Trade, Member
- Defense Research Institute, Member
- Maritime Law Association of the United States, Member
- Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute, Member
Rate : $$$