Andrea Baker joined the firm as an Associate Attorney in 2017 and practices in the areas of civil litigation and insurance defense. Before joining the firm, she worked as a Public Defender in the Augusta Judicial Circuit. Andrea received her B.A. in English and American Literature with a Minor in Journalism from New York University in 2004.
She earned her law degree from the University Of Georgia School Of Law in 2014. She is licensed to practice law in Georgia. In her free time, Andrea enjoys cooking, traveling, and creative writing.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 2014
- City College of New York, M.S. in Education, 2006
- New York University, B.A. in English and American Literature, 2004
Admitted to Practice:
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia, 2014
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2014
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2015
Professional or Trade Affiliations:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Augusta Bar Association
Rate : $$$