Andrea I. Clark focuses her practice on M&A and general corporate matters. She advises public and private companies on governance issues, corporate restructuring, and domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures. Andrea has represented clients in a wide range of industries, including consumer goods, energy, and technology.
Andrea is the co-chair of the Service Committee of the Atlanta Habitat for Humanity Young Professionals.
- Emory University (J.D. with high honors 2016; Order of the Coif; Executive Managing Editor, Emory Law Journal; Recipient, 2015 Myron Penn Laughlin Award for Excellence in Legal Research and Writing; Charles Watkins Scholarship); University of Florida (B.A. in Political Science 2010, Honors College)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
- Axion BioSystems raises capital in Series A round
- Great Elm Capital Group acquires Valley Healthcare Group and Northwest Medical for $63.6 million
- Roper Technologies acquires PowerPlan for $1.1 billion
- Southern Company sells Pivotal Home Solutions to American Water Works Company, Inc. for $363.7 million
- Southern Company to sell certain Florida assets to NextEra Energy for $6.5 billion
- Newell Brands completes concurrent cash tender offers
Rate : $$$$