Andrea M. Farley focuses on the representation of public and private companies in negotiating a variety of corporate reorganization transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures, and has particular experience representing specialty finance companies and manufacturers in their M&A transactions.
In addition, Andrea represents private equity funds and their portfolio companies in connection with mergers, acquisitions, corporate reorganizations and general corporate matters.
Representative Matters :
- Representation of a publicly-held distributor of automotive replacement parts, office products and electrical materials in the acquisition of a manufacturer of personal protection products.
- Representation of Atlanticus Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: ATLC), a provider of credit and related financial services to consumers, in various mergers & acquisitions and capital markets transactions.
- Representation of Jefferson Capital Systems in its acquisition of Liberty Holdings, LLC and other portfolio acquisitions.
- Representation of Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NYSE: NWL) in the acquisition of a solder and flux business.
- Representation of Harren Equity Partners, LLC, a middle-market private investment firm, in the acquisition and sale of various portfolio companies.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- State Bar of Georgia
- Board of Directors, Carl E. Sanders YMCA
- Advisory Board, Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 1997, Vanderbilt Law Review
- University of Florida, B.A., with honors, Phi Beta Kappa, 1993
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia, 1997
Rate : $$$