Andrea N. Feathers is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm’s Los Angeles office. Ms. Feathers specializes in complex commercial litigation in state and federal court. Her practice includes breach of contract litigation, business torts, healthcare, media law, environmental regulation, class action defense and shareholder derivative actions.
In the healthcare area, she has represented health plans in ERISA single plaintiff litigation and class actions. In the healthcare area, she has represented health plans in ERISA single plaintiff litigation and class actions.
Ms. Feathers is committed to pro bono work. She has represented clients in a variety of areas, including First Amendment law, public records access, asylum, landlord-tenant, adoption and guardianship. Ms. Feathers is an Ambassador for the Young Literati, a membership benefit group of the Library Foundation of Los Angeles.
Before joining Sheppard Mullin, Ms. Feathers was a law clerk to the Honorable Andrew J. Guilford, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California. During law school, she served as an extern to the Honorable Virginia A. Phillips, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
- J.D., University of California, Irvine, 2012, Pro Bono High Honors. Served as Notes Editor for the UC Irvine Law Review. Awarded Best Brief & placed as Semi-Finalist in UCI Moot Court competition. Co-founded and served as President of the Women’s Law Society.
- B.A., University of Redlands, 2003, with honors, magna cum laude.
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
Rate : $$$$