Andrea Bradford is a litigation associate at Foster Pepper PLLC. Andrea focuses her practice on the representation of local governments on issues including the Public Records Act, employment and labor matters, and public works. She also has experience advising public school districts on various school law matters.
Andrea serves as a member of the WSAMA amicus committee as well as a board member of the Washington Council of School Attorneys. After graduating from the University of Washington School of Law with honors in 2012, Andrea clerked for two years for the Honorable Ann Schindler at the Washington Court of Appeals, Division One.
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law (with honors), 2012
- B.A., Tufts University (magna cum laude), 2006
BAR ADMISSIONS : Washington, 2013
- Washington State Association of Municipal Attorneys, Amicus Committee, Member
- Washington Council of School Attorneys, Board Member
- Seattle Girls’ School, Mentor, 2015-Present
- Foster Pepper PLLC, Associate, 2017-Present
- Porter Foster Rorick LLP, Associate, 2014-2017
- Washington Court of Appeals, Division I, the Hon. Ann Schindler, Judicial Clerk, 2012-2014
- Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Competition, Summer Law Clerk, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, the Hon. Thomas S. Zilly, Legal Extern, 2010
Rate : $$$$