Andrea Wang Lucan focuses her practice on project development and mergers and acquisitions, with a particular emphasis on representing companies engaged in the development, construction and operation of:
- Solar power
- Wind power
- Energy storage
- Alternative energy projects.
Andrea’s experience extends to all elements of alternative energy development and finance, including:
- Merger and acquisition transactions
- Equity and debt financing
- Equipment purchase and sale agreements
- Power purchase agreements.
- Represented Innogy Renewables US in connection with the purchase of a portfolio of wind assets from EverPower.
- Advised SunEdison in the financing via a joint venture with Dominion and development of the Three Cedars solar project, a 265 MW DC solar power project in Utah.
- Represented EnSync Energy Systems, an industry-leading supplier of advanced energy management solutions, in connection with the sale of a portfolio of renewable-energy-power generation and storage projects to a subsidiary of AEP. The projects are located on commercial sites in Hawaii. Also advised EnSync in creating a suite of form documents to streamline future transactions.
- Handled the negotiation of a power purchase agreement and related design/build/transfer agreement for an expansion to a 100 MW wind project located in North Dakota.
- Represented a utility in connection with the purchase and sale of development assets relating to a 300 MW wind energy project.
- Counseled a renewable energy project development company in the acquisition of almost 4 GW of solar development pipeline.
- Acted for an investor in connection with the acquisition of three solar projects in Massachusetts.
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2006
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, with high distinction, 2000
- New York
Rate : $$$$