Andrea R. Ortega represents and advises employers in a broad range of labor and employment matters. Prior to joining Littler, Andrea served as a legal intern for the U.S. Department of Labor with the Regional Solicitor’s Office in San Francisco. She also served as a summer associate with a Seattle area law firm.
During law school, Andrea was an articles editor for the Berkeley Journal of International Law and also competed on the mock trial team as a member of the Board of Advocates.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 2017
- B.A., Brandeis University, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Rate : $$$