Andrea Rush is an associate with Fragomen’s Santa Clara office. She’s involved with large corporate clients and has worked in all aspects of employment and family immigration. This includes nonimmigrant visa petitions, H-1s, TNs, O-1s, L-1s.
The other aspects of her practice include immigrant visa petitions and the related labor certification processes, including PERM.
Having practiced for more than ten years, she has experience in most aspects of employment immigration. Prior to joining Fragomen, she worked in various legal fields including family and criminal.
- Attends adjustment interviews at the USCIS on a regular basis
- Successfully researched and wrote complex legal briefs, including appeals and motions to reopen and reconsider
- Successfully represented and overcame client marriage fraud issues
- Successfully worked with Department of Labor on complex immigration related employment issues for pending labor certification cases
- University of San Francisco Law School | J.D., 1997
- Lewis and Clark College | B.A., 1988
Bar Admissions: California
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member, California Bar Association
- Previous Editor, AILA Immigration and Nationality Handbook Chapter, (2000-2001)
Rate : $$$$