Andrea J. Steele’s practice focuses on representing pharmaceutical companies in individual and complex product liability litigation.
She joined Shook after graduating from the Washington University School of Law in Saint Louis, where she served as managing editor of the Washington University Jurisprudence Review and interned with the Office of the Federal Public Defender.
Before law school, Andrea received a Bachelor of Science degree with highest honors from the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign.
As an undergraduate, she was a James Scholar and a John Graf Intern in the Illinois Leadership Center, and was inducted into the Gamma Sigma Delta Agricultural Honor Society.
- J.D., Washington University School of Law, Saint Louis, 2012
- B.S., with highest honors, University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- American Bar Association
- Association of Women Lawyers of Greater Kansas City
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
Rate : $$$$