Andrew V. Alfano is an associate in the Insolvency & Restructuring practice and is located in the law firm’s New York office. Andrew is a former law clerk for the Hon. Elizabeth S. Stong in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of New York.
Since joining Pillsbury, Andrew has assisted in the representation of chapter 11 debtors, creditors and other parties in interest across a broad range of industries, including real estate, aircraft, construction, technology, entertainment and energy.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Represent the Condominium Association of the Lynnhill Condominium as debtor in its fourth chapter 11 case, successfully confirming a chapter 11 plan in 49 days after three prior bankruptcy cases failed.
- Represent indenture trustees in chapter 15 proceedings filed in conjunction with recuperação judicial proceedings in Brazil.
- Analyze clients’ bankruptcy exposure under agreements with distressed counterparties in the nuclear energy, construction and entertainment industries.
- Advise aircraft lenders and lessors in chapter 11 proceedings and out-of-court workouts.
- Advise clients on retention issues and seeking payment for pre and post-petition services rendered to chapter 11 debtors.
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, 2016
- B.A., University of Pittsburgh, 2013
ADMISSIONS : New York
Rate : $$$$