Andrew M. Argyris advises public and private companies on construction counseling and dispute resolution as well as insurance recovery matters. Andy focuses his practice on construction litigation and government contracts, advising public and private clients in resolving complex construction and government contracts disputes in federal and state courts.
In addition to advising on the negotiation and drafting of contract documents, Andy also handles insurance claims involving commercial general liability, property and builders risk policies.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Representing general contractor in builder’s risk litigation concerning construction of West Coast skyscraper.
- Representing general contractor of adjacent construction project in litigation related to alleged uneven and excessive settlement of Millennium Tower.
- Prior to rejoining Pillsbury, Andy worked for a major, international EPC contractor as a prime contract manager where he managed contracts and commercial issues between the owner, contractor and engineer for the construction of a multi-billion dollar ethane cracker in Texas.
- Construction Law Section of BASF Barristers Club (Co-Chair 2018 – present)
- ABA Forum on Construction Law
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- District of Columbia Bar
- J.D., Arizona State University School of Law
- B.A., Amherst College
ADMISSIONS : California, District of Columbia,
- Hon. Edward O. Burke, Arizona Superior Court
- Hon. Michael D. Jones, Arizona Superior Court
Rate : $$$