Andrew B. Gibbs joined the firm in March 2017. Mr. Gibbs received his J.D. from the University of North Carolina School of Law in Chapel Hill and was admitted into practice in Virginia in 2014.
During law school, Andrew was very active in student organizations, serving as the Student Bar Association Class President and Faculty Selection Chair.
He continued his education in Chapel Hill, where he graduated from the Kenan-Flagler Business School with his Master in Business Administration (M.B.A.) in 2016. Andrew will focus his practice in Business Bankruptcy and Restructuring.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- University of North Carolina, Kenan-Flagler Business School, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington, Wilmington, North Carolina
Rate : $$$