Andrew Bell is an associate in the Phoenix office of Lewis Brisbois, and he is a member of the General Liability Practice. Mr. Bell has practiced law for more than twenty years, and he has experience in a wide variety of areas including professional liability, insurance bad faith, insurance coverage, construction defect, personal injury, wrongful death and appellate law. Mr. Bell has handled all aspects of civil litigation, from discovery and motion practice through trial and appeal.
- University of Wisconsin School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1990 to 1992
- University of Wisconsin, Bachelor of Science in History and Political Science, 1986 to 1990
- State Bar Admissions, Arizona
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
Experience : Mr. Bell began his legal career as a law clerk for the Honorable Thomas Tang, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Rate : $$$