Andrew Warren Bokar joined Subin Associates in the summer of 2018 as a senior attorney with one of our litigation teams. Andrew has extensive experience handling personal injury cases.
He has represented plaintiffs in wrongful death suits, construction accidents, slip and fall accidents, scaffold and ladder accidents, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, public transportation accidents, premises liability accidents, sidewalk and street accidents, elevator accidents, and school, park and playground accidents.
- New York, 1997
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1997
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1998
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1998
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan, J.D. – 1996
- American University, Washington, District of Columbia, B.A. – 1992
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, 1997
Rate : $$$