Andrew Braunstein is an Associate in Locke Lord’s New York office where he focuses his practice on business litigation. He represents clients in a broad range of complex commercial matters including contract disputes, business torts, real estate disputes, and class actions.
He also has experience drafting and filing pleadings, motions, and substantive briefs and assisting clients in preparation for a variety of proceedings before state and federal courts.
Andrew received his B.A. from the University of Maryland, College Park and his J.D., magna cum laude, from Brooklyn Law School where he served as a member of the Moot Court Honors Society and as Notes and Comments Editor of the Journal of Law and Policy.
Professional History :
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Paul Crotty of the Southern District of New York (Sept – Dec. 2014)
- Law Clerk, Division of Law, New Jersey Attorney General’s Office (May – Aug. 2014)
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America
- New York Young Professionals Committee
- Take Steps Fundraising Team Captain
- J.D., magna cum laude, Brooklyn Law School, 2016
- B.A., Government & Politics, University of Maryland, College Park, 2013
- New York, 2017
- New Jersey, 2017
Admitted To Practice :
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$