Andrew B. Breidenbach is an associate in the firm’s Insurance Recovery Group. He represents a range of corporate policyholders in disputes with their insurance providers. Andrew has substantial experience representing global banking institutions as plaintiffs and defendants in high stakes litigations, managing case teams through discovery, depositions and summary judgment.
Andrew also has a strong background in international trade law and economic policy, giving him a unique understanding of the challenges facing clients in cross-border disputes.
Andrew has a deep commitment to pro bono practice. He has successfully represented a Syrian family in a challenge to recent Executive Orders imposing unconstitutional travel restrictions, as well as an inmate at Rikers Island in a challenge to medical care provided by medical and corrections staff.
- Harvard Law School, 2011, J.D., cum laude
- London School of Economics, 2007, M.Sc., International Political Economy, with merit
- University of California, Berkeley, 2006, B.A., with High Distinction
Professional Admissions & Qualifications :
- New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Wisconsin
- Honorable Dennis Jacobs, U.S. Court of Appeals – Second Circuit, 1 September 2013 to 30 September 2014
- Honorable Percy Anderson, U.S. District Court – Central District of California, 1 August 2011 to 31 August 2013
Rate : $$$