Andrew Hendra works to protect the most vulnerable members of our communities. He aids families in difficult asset planning and protection, works with those handling the passing of family members, and represents individuals in guardianship proceedings. He helps business owners make organizational decisions, and works with debtors through asset evaluation and bankruptcy planning. Andrew has been with Collis & Griffor for over 4 years and has been heavily involved with their appeals, probate, and civil litigation work.
Andrew graduated 3rd in his class in Law School with a 3.98 GPA. While attending Western Michigan University – Cooley Law School, he was Editor-in-Chief of Law Review and Treasurer of the Family Law Society. He received 19 Certificates of Merit, which he received for his work in areas such as Constitutional Law, Criminal Procedure, Civil Procedure, Bankruptcy, Tax Law, Legal Writing, and Legal Research.
- Western Michigan University – Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- Rakow Scholarship, for outstanding achievement in business law
- magna cum laude; 19 Certificates of Merit
- Editor-in-Chief, Law Review
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Washtenaw County Bar Association
- Michigan Creditor’s Bar Association
Rate : $$$