Andrew Nielsen is an associate in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough’s Los Angeles office. Mr. Nielsen practices in the areas of corporate finance, joint ventures, commercial agreements, securities, and general corporate matters.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, JD (2012)
- University of California, Santa Barbara, BA, Political Science, with honors (2008)
- Mergers and acquisitions of privately held companies
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Private and public offerings of securities
- Technology licensing
Rate : $$$