Andrew B. Cassady focuses his practice on commercial litigation and business disputes. His extensive litigation experience enables him to be a strong and aggressive advocate at every stage of a case.
That experience spans the gamut: pre-litigation counseling; comprehensive legal research; reviewing documents; using his writing skills in drafting briefs, pleadings, and motions; managing the discovery process; deposing adverse parties and witnesses; representing clients at trial; and appellate argument.
The clients Andy represents are equally diverse. He has experience handling non-compete and employment litigation; trust and estate disputes; property and mineral rights issues; personal injury and wrongful death; breach of contract; municipal zoning; construction defect; and fiduciary duty cases.
Clients and colleagues appreciate Andy’s ease with people, ability to build strong working relationships, and knack to find creative solutions when tackling difficult matters facing clients.
His first litigation experience came as a fellow for the Ohio Innocence Project, where he worked to free innocent men and women for crimes they did not commit.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2014)
- Saint Louis University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2011)
Bar Admissions : Ohio
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ronald McDonald House Red Shoe Crew
Rate : $$$$