Andrew J. Chamberlain focuses his practice on commercial and real estate finance. His experience includes counseling clients in secured and unsecured syndicated credit facilities, cash flow and working capital loans, letter of credit facilities, term loans, asset-backed financing, structured finance transactions, real estate-based lending transactions, and structured finance transactions.
His clients include commercial banks, institutional, construction, bridge and permanent lenders, as well as corporate borrowers, real estate owners, and investors.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, Andrew worked for a large law firm in Cincinnati and Bank of America, N.A. where he assisted with debt finance transactions and LSTA debt trade transactions.
- Charlotte School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Iowa State University (B.S., 2010)
Bar Admissions : Ohio, North Carolina
- Great Parks Forever
- YMCA of Greater Cincinnati, director
- United Way Board Orientation & Leadership Development (2015)
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$