Mr. Andrew T. Coyle focuses primarily on matrimonial and commercial litigation. He also has experience representing plaintiffs in antitrust class actions against pharmaceutical companies.
After graduating from law school, Mr. Coyle spent one year as a law clerk for the Honorable Gabriel W. Gorenstein, Magistrate Judge, Southern District of New York and then worked two years as a law clerk for the Honorable Deborah Kaplan in a dedicated matrimonial part in the New York State Supreme Court, New York County.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2012
- Cornell University, B.S., 2008
- New Jersey, 2012
- New York, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- New York County Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$