Mr. Andrew D. Mendez joined Stone Pigman in 1999 after practicing for three years at a large national firm in Kansas City, Missouri. He is a member of the firm with his practice concentrated in business litigation, toxic torts, products liability, class and mass actions, and bankruptcy. Since 2010, he has been on the adjunct faculty of a local law school, where he teaches a trial practice seminar.
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Louisiana Federal and State Courts
- University of Texas at Austin School of Law, J.D., with honors, 1996
- University of Maryland at College Park, cum laude, 1992
Professional and Civic Activities:
Mr. Mendez is a member of the American, Louisiana State and New Orleans Bar Associations. He is a board member of Bayou Rebirth, a local non-profit environmental organization. He has handled numerous matters for individuals through the New Orleans Pro Bono Project.
He is active in the fathers’ clubs of Academy of the Sacred Heart and St. Andrew’s Episcopal School, and an officer of the local chapter of the University of Texas alumni association.
Rate : $$$