Andrew Daechsel is a litigator with a focus on the insurance industry. He serves as coverage and monitoring counsel in complex insurance coverage matters. This representation includes providing coverage opinions and litigating claim disputes under various types of policies, including professional liability and general liability policies. Andrew also defends insurers against bad faith claims.
In addition to his work in the insurance industry, Andrew represents clients in other complex commercial litigation matters. He has represented diverse clients ranging from consumer finance companies to a foreign alcoholic beverage distributor.
During law school, Andrew served as a senior managing editor of the Florida Law Review and received book awards in Advanced Legal Research, Regulating Financial Institutions, and Criminal Law. He also interned for the Honorable Thomas E. Morris in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- University of Florida (B.S., cum laude, 2012)
- University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Florida State Courts
- Associate, Wargo French, LLP, Miami (2015-2018)
- Summer Associate, Wargo French, LLP, Miami (2014)
- Summer Associate, Bedell, Dittmar, Devault, Pillans, and Coxe, P.A., Jacksonville, FL (2013)
- Judicial Intern for Magistrate Judge Thomas E. Morris, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida Jacksonville, FL (2013)
Rate : $$$