Andrew J. Dominguez’s practice focuses on complex cross-border disputes and international litigation and arbitration, with special emphasis on disputes that involve Latin America or parties located in this region.
His background is in commercial litigation and he has litigated a variety of claims, representing both plaintiffs and defendants in federal and state courts throughout the United States. He has also arbitrated a number of commercial matters under the auspices of various arbitral institutions.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2014
- B.S., Florida State University, International Affairs, 2009, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Professional Experience :
- Judicial Intern for The Honorable John J. O’Sullivan, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Summer Associate, Akerman LLP
Rate : $$$$