Andrew Schwartz is an attorney in the Fort Lauderdale office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Government Law and Business Litigation Practice Groups. Andrew’s practice focuses on government contracts and commercial litigation. He regularly represents businesses contracting with all levels of government, and has experience in the procurement process.
Andrew has represented protestors and intervenors in GAO bid protests, SBA size protests and appeals, and state and local bid protests. Andrew has also represented large engineering firms, military contractors, individuals and other small and large businesses in contract disputes, construction defects, and real estate related litigation.
In law school, Andrew was an extern at the GAO’s Procurement Law Group, where he decided numerous bid protests and requests for reconsideration. He also was a law clerk in Washington, D.C., where he worked on numerous local, state and federal cases in commercial and regulatory litigation.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2011
- Brandeis University, B.A., with honors, History, 2008
Rate : $$$