Andrew “Andy” Eaton is a partner in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Legal Malpractice Defense, Complex Business & Commercial Litigation, Products Liability, Insurance Coverage, and Bad Faith Litigation Practices. He has successfully represented attorneys and law firms in professional liability suits and bar complaints.
Mr. Eaton also provides consultation, subpoena compliance and risk management strategy to attorneys. He has also represented insurance agents, agencies and brokers in professional liability actions.
Mr. Eaton has also handled a variety of product liability suits in Georgia and throughout the United States. Mr. Eaton has represented domestic and international manufacturers, distributors and retailers in state and federal litigation. Mr. Eaton also represents businesses large and small in contract disputes, fiduciary litigation and general commercial matters.
- University of Georgia School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2007
- Washington & Lee University, cum laude, 2002
- State Bar Admissions, Georgia
- State Appellate Courts, Georgia Court of Appeals
- United States District Courts,
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Lumpkin Inn of Court
Rate : $$$$