Andrew Echols is an associate in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Products Liability Practice. He focuses his practice in the area of general insurance defense litigation, including personal injury, premises liability, products liability, transportation and toxic torts.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Mr. Echols spent several years as a commercial litigator, with a focus on contractual disputes involving construction, land development, and real estate. He has significant litigation experience in a broad variety of legal matters, including jury trials involving catastrophic personal injury claims, negligent construction, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract and fraud.
Mr. Echols is licensed to practice in all Georgia state courts, as well as the Supreme Court of Georgia, the Georgia Court of Appeals, and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
- University of Georgia School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2005
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Sociology, 2002
- State Bar Admissions, Georgia
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- State Supreme Courts, Georgia Supreme Court
- State Appellate Courts, Georgia Court of Appeals
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Rate : $$$$