Andrew Eugene Cherin is founding attorney of Andrew Cherin, Attorney at Law. I created this practice to primarily focus on personal injury law and represent those injured in car accidents or those who have suffered debilitating injuries by the negligence of others.
I am experienced in all areas of personal injury law as I have practiced for a big personal injury law firm located in downtown Seattle and was tutored by some of the finest trial practice judges in Washington State.
I thrive as an advocate for my clients, bringing concern and compassion in representing those who have been in car accidents and suffered devastating injuries. Understanding the importance of every case, I tenaciously advocate for the rights of each and every client and take the time to sit down and answer clients’ questions at a moment’s notice.
I am a member of the Washington State Association for Justice, Washington State Bar Association, California State Bar Association, Los Angeles Bar Association, and American Bar Association. I am licensed to practice law in Washington and California. Take solace in the fact that I will come to you if you are in need of an attorney no matter where you are located.
- Seattle University School of Law, Juris Doctor 2011
- Washington State University, Bachelor of Arts Political Science and Bachelor of Arts Criminal Justice, 2008
- West Seattle High School, 2003
- Andrew Cherin, Attorney at Law, 2011 to present
- Campiche, Blue, and Le, PLLC
- Dianna Kiesel, PS
Bar & Court Commissions:
- State Bar of California, 2012
- Washington State Bar Association, 2011
Legal Association Memberships:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- King County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$