Andrew Feiner has a general corporate tax practice, focusing on acquisitions, restructurings, inbound and outbound transactions, tax controversies and state tax matters.
- Tax counsel to Six Flags in its bankruptcy reorganization
- Tax counsel in restructuring of several Canadian income trusts
- Tax counsel to Creditors’ Committee in numerous cases
- Tax counsel to Transocean/Global Santa Fe in IRS tax controversy
- Tax counsel in numerous telecom M&A, financing and restructuring transactions
- JD, New York University School of Law, Order of the Coif, 1982
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Andrew Feiner & Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP can handle?
Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Tax, Litigation, Bankruptcy, Mergers & Acquisitions, International Law. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP?
Andrew Feiner lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Andrew Feiner reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Andrew Feiner lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates