Andrew P. Gold has extensive experience litigating cases in and outside of Florida. He focuses on complex commercial litigation with particular emphasis on private equity, corporate governance, post-merger & acquisition disputes, and bankruptcy adversary proceedings.
Andrew’s corporate client base is comprised of private equity groups, including one of the most prestigious private equity companies in Florida, as well as manufacturers, software developers, database hosters, restaurants, retailers, and service providers. Andrew also acts as a neutral in mediation and arbitration proceedings.
He has lectured extensively on complex commercial litigation issues, and has presented at the Capital Connection Conference sponsored by the Association for Corporate Growth and the Brookings Institute Judicial Education Program in Washington, D.C.
Additionally, Andrew has been published in or interviewed by numerous high-profile newspapers and trade journals, including the New York Real Estate Journal, The Miami Herald, and the Daily Business Review.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 1986, cum laude, University of Miami Law Review, Associate Editor, 1985-1986
- B.A., State University of New York at Albany, 1983, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Tax Court
- Certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a Circuit Civil Mediator
- American Arbitration Association Commercial Panel of Arbitrators, Member
- The Florida Bar Federal Court Practice Committee, Member, 2017-2018
- The Florida Bar, Rules of Civil Procedure Committee, Past Member
- Cancer Research Network, Inc., Board Member, 1998-2013
- Broward County Jewish Federation, Attorney’s Division, Past Chair
Rate : $$$