Andrew Robinson is a Principal in the Real Estate Law And Transactions group. He focuses on land use cases as well as areas of administrative and construction law. Mr. Robinson has experience representing clients facing homeowner association, landlord-tenant or construction disputes.
He has assisted clients in processing subdivision and condominium development as well as in planning and zoning matters. Additionally, clients turn to Mr. Robinson for complex real estate transactions, commercial leasing and general litigation.
In May 2018, Mr. Robinson was named the 2018 Business Advocate of the Year by the Howard County Chamber. Mr. Robinson is also a U.S. Green Building Council, LEED Accredited Professional (LEED® AP) and is listed on the Green Building Certification Institute’s LEED® AP Directory under the legal area of practice.
As a LEED accredited professional, Mr. Robinson has demonstrated a thorough understanding of the certification process for the LEED Green Building Rating System and can assist clients in developing, building and leasing green buildings.
- University of Maryland School of Law, JD, cum laude,
- University of Maryland Baltimore County, B.A., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Maryland, 2007
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland, 2007
- Maryland Bar Association
- Howard County Bar Association, Chair of the Real Property Section
- Howard County Bar Association Civil Law Center
- Leadership Howard County-Leadership Essentials Chair of the Selection Committee Steering Committee member
- Howard Community College Grand Prix Advisory Council Board, 2009-2015
- Co-Chair of the Howard County Chamber of Commerce, Legislative Affairs Committee
Rate : $$$