Andrew D. Hedden focuses his practice on representing clients in intellectual property litigation. He has represented clients in a wide range of technologies, including consumer electronics, medical devices, and e-commerce.
Mr. Hedden has represented clients in a wide range of jurisdictions, including the District of Minnesota, the Eastern District of Texas, the District of Delaware, the Central District of California, and the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Before attending law school, Mr. Hedden worked as a software applications engineer for a large defense contractor, leading a group with responsibilities including design, coding, and integration of application software. After law school, he served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Donovan W. Frank, U.S. District Court, in the District of Minnesota.
- University of Minnesota Law School. J.D., (2009)
- Northwestern University, M.S. (2001)
- Carleton College, B.A. (1999)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$