Andrew N. Howe focuses his practice on labor and employment law with a background that includes commercial litigation. He has experience counseling corporate clients through matters on a local, national, and international level.
Andrew’s experience also includes providing on-site training to his clients on issues such as discrimination in the workplace and avoidance of labor disputes and liability.
- Dickinson School of Law at Pennsylvania State University (J.D., 1989)
- University of Richmond (B.A., 1986)
Bar Admissions : Pennsylvania
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Employment Law Section, Berks County Bar Association, past chair
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), member and past president for local Chapter 179
Rate : $$$