Andrew A. Howell focuses his litigation practice primarily on complex commercial matters, including securities litigation and director and officer fiduciary duty and corporate governance disputes.
He has represented public and private companies of varying types and sizes throughout Texas and the U.S. In addition, Drew has defended issuers, officers, directors, and members against fraud and breach of fiduciary duty claims, and in SEC and Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. investigations and enforcement actions.
Drew’s direct and detail oriented litigation style has earned him a reputation for being an adept, resolute, and well-prepared advocate for his clients.
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law (2011), summa cum laude with honors
- B.S., Texas A&M University (2007)
- Psychology (major)
- Texas (2011)
- U.S. District Courts Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Courts Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Courts Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Courts Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of Texas
Rate : $$$$