Andrew Skinner is a Member of Dickinson Wright and concentrates his practice in Banking & Financial Services, Real Estate, Entertainment, Sports, and Media, Labor & Employment, and Government Contracts.
- Osgoode Hall Law School Certificate in Labour Law
- McMaster University, B.A., 1974
- Osgoode Hall Law School, LL.B., 1977
- Called to the Bar of Ontario, 1979
- Member of Law Society of Upper Canada, Ontario Bar Association, and Canadian Bar Association
- Chairperson of Dickinson-Wright LLP Opinion Committee
- Past Chairperson of the Real Property Section of the Canadian Bar Association-Ontario
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Andrew J. Skinner & Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle?
Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Banking, Real Estate, Entertainment, Employment. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Dickinson Wright PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Dickinson Wright PLLC?
Andrew J. Skinner lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Andrew J. Skinner reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Andrew J. Skinner lawyer profile listing.