Andrew G. Jamieson is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions and Capital Markets Groups. Mr. Jamieson joined Debevoise in 2011. Mr. Jamieson received a J.D. from New York University School of Law cum laude in 2011. He was an executive editor of the NYU Journal of Law and Business and was named a McKay Scholar in 2010. He received a B.A. cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania in 2006.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of Sellbrite, a multi-channel management platform.
Sirius Computer Solutions, a leading IT solutions integrator, and its majority owner, Kelso & Company, in the sale of a majority equity interest in Sirius to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice.
- Dealer Tire in a significant investment by Bain Capital Private Equity.
- The Carlyle Group in its sale of a majority stake in Getty Images to the Getty family.
- HCA Healthcare in its $1.5 billion acquisition of Mission Health, a nonprofit North Carolina health system.
- Dealer Tire in its significant investment in SimpleTire.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Electrical Components International, the world’s leading manufacturer of wire harnesses, control boxes and value-added assembly services, from KPS Capital Partners.
- Johnson & Johnson in its global co-development and commercialization agreement with Theravance Biopharma, relating to various compounds being developed for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis.
- Pernod Ricard in its acquisition of the remaining stake in Avión Tequila.
- TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in the $4.1 billion acquisition of Kindred Healthcare.
- Time Inc. in its $2.8 billion sale to Meredith.
- International Paper in the $1.8 billion combination of its North America Consumer Packaging business with Graphic Packaging.
- Discovery Communications in its $14.6 billion acquisition of Scripps Networks Interactive.
- Special Committee of the Board of Directors of BGC Partners in BGC Partners’ acquisition of Berkeley Point Financial, a leading commercial real estate finance company.
- Evercore Partners as financial advisor to the Special Committee of Fortress Investment Group in Fortress Investment’s $3.3 billion acquisition by SoftBank.
- Allergan in its $2.9 billion acquisition of LifeCell Corporation, a regenerative medicine business.
- Morgan Stanley as financial advisor to Consolidated Communications Holdings in its $1.5 billion acquisition of FairPoint Communications, a business and broadband communications provider.
- Apollo Global Management in a significant equity investment in Genco Shipping & Trading.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a controlling stake in Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare, a global manufacturer of medical products.
- Verizon Communications in its acquisition of Telogis, a provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology and services, specifically in the connected vehicle and mobile enterprise management sectors.
- Envision Healthcare in its $15 billion merger with AMSURG, creating one of the largest U.S. providers of specialty physicians and hospital-related services.
- Nestlé Skin Health in its $1 billion acquisition of Guthy Renker’s worldwide Proactiv business, the world’s leading non-prescription acne brand.
- Eaton Partners in its sale to Stifel Financial.
- Activision Blizzard in its $5.9 billion acquisition of King Digital Entertainment.
- J.P. Morgan Securities as financial advisor to AMD in its $436 million joint venture with Nantong Fujitsu Microelectronics.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of Sirius Computer Solutions, a leading national IT solutions integrator.
- Envision Healthcare in its $620 million acquisition of Rural/Metro Corporation.
- Verizon Communications in the $10.54 billion sale of its local wireline operations in California, Florida and Texas to Frontier Communications.
- Dealer Tire in its receipt of a significant investment by Lindsay Goldberg and redemption of TA Associates’ ownership interests.
- Johnson & Johnson in the sale of its worldwide intimate health business to Reckitt Benckiser, a UK-based consumer goods company.
- International Paper in the combination of its xpedx distribution solutions business with Unisource in a “Reverse Morris Trust” transaction.
- New York University School of Law, 2011, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, 2006, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$