In February 2016, Andrew Gonsalves joined FisherBroyles, LLP as a partner with close to 20 years of legal experience, primarily in the area of intellectual property law. Joining FisherBroyles has not only provided Andrew with even more opportunities to grow his intellectual property law practice, but it has also enabled him to expand and deepen his practice to cover a variety of legal issues facing the sports and entertainment industries.
At FisherBroyles, Andrew focuses on providing effective and collaborative legal services to a diverse array of clients, including university technology transfer offices, large multinational corporations, web-based retailers, sports and fitness companies, biotech and life sciences companies, university spinouts, high tech start‑ups, individual inventors, athletes, sports/entertainment agents, athletic commissions, sports promoters, venture capital firms, entertainment/sports venues, actors, musicians, songwriters, and film/television writers and creators.
- Pace University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1997
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.S., Biological Sciences (Molecular Biology & Genetics Concentration), 1990
- New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP)
- Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- New York State Bar Association
- Sports Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$