Andrew C. Karter defends employers in labor and employment litigation, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour disputes in federal and state courts, and before administrative agencies including the NLRB, EEOC, the New York State Division of Human Rights, and the New York City Commission on Human Rights.
His experience includes drafting pleadings, briefs, and memoranda, including dispositive motions, and preparing pre-trial memoranda and responses to administrative charges of discrimination. He also has experience drafting employee handbooks, employer policies, and collective bargaining agreements.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2016, International Law Journal, Notes & Articles Editor and Dispute Resolution Society, International Arbitration Competitor and Associate Editor
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, Communication and Public Service, 2010, cum laude
Bar Admissions : New York; New Jersey
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Professional Experience :
- PepsiCo Bottling, Labor Arbitration Intern, 2015-2016
- Karv Communications, Senior Associate, 2012-2013
Rate : $$$