Mr. Andrew Hagenbush specializes in premises liability personal injury cases. He has been a metro Atlanta resident since 1993. Mr. Hagenbush received an Industrial Engineering degree from Georgia Tech in 2005 before graduating cum laude from Georgia State University’s College of Law in 2011. While in law school, Mr. Hagenbush and three of his classmates won the 2011 American Bar Association National Arbitration Competition.
He participated in several Mock Trial and Moot Court competitions during law school earning distinctions including “best oralist,” and “best brief.” Mr. Hagenbush was elected president of the College of Law’s Environmental Law Society, president of the Student Trial Lawyers Association, and served as News Editor of the student newspaper, the Docket. Andrew received the Environmental and Land Use Control Law Award as well as the Alternative Dispute Resolution Lawyers Section of the Atlanta Bar Award.
Before joining Morgan & Morgan in December 2013, Mr. Hagenbush represented Plaintiffs in commercial contract litigation.
Mr. Hagenbush’s reported appellate decisions include:
- Oxmoor Portfolio, LLC v. Flooring & Tile Superstore of Conyers, Inc., 320 Ga. App. 640, 640, 740 S.E.2d 363, 363 (2013);
- CBS, Inc. v. Anointed Hair Studio, Inc., 325 Ga. App. 560, 560, 754 S.E.2d 138, 139 (2014);
- Burke v. Prime Rate Premium Fin. Corp., 325 Ga. App. 760, 760, 754 S.E.2d 802, 802 (2014); and
- Eidson v. Croutch, 337 Ga. App. 542, 542, 788 S.E.2d 129, 130 (2016)
Andrew received the “Trial Warrior” award for Personal Injury in 2016, which is a designation for the Morgan & Morgan attorney trying the most cases to a jury in a single year. Andrew volunteers as a law school mock trial coach to help students improve their advocacy skills.
- State Bar of Georgia
- American Bar Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Tau Kappa Epsilon
Rate : $$$$