Andrew Much concentrates his practice in commercial real estate development and finance, with a focus on the acquisition, disposition, development, management and financing of mixed-use, hospitality, golf, marina, club and resort projects throughout North America.
Before entering private practice, Andrew worked for 17 years as in-house counsel for a commercial finance company, where he most recently served as Senior Vice President and Assistant General Counsel supporting the company’s golf and hospitality finance operations.
- Representing financial institutions, commercial lenders and real estate developers in connection with the finance of projects including apartments, mixed-use and master-planned developments and hospitality projects
- Drafting and negotiation of loan documentation and closing and syndicating real estate loan transactions
- Coordinating the workout and restructure of troubled commercial real estate loans
- Representing the owners of golf courses, marinas, hotels and ski areas in connection with the ownership and management of owned assets and in connection with their disposition
- Coordinating legal due diligence for proposed real estate acquisition or development
- Leadership Atlanta – Class of 2012
- American Jewish Committee – Executive Committee, Board of Directors and Vice President – Intergroup Relations
- JF&CS – Finance Committee
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology 1990
- B.B.A., University of Texas at Austin 1987
Rate : $$$