Mr. Andrew Pringle work at Dickinson Wright PLLC. Mr. Pringle practices civil/commercial litigation in state and federal courts. He has represented clients in:
- Multi-defendant antitrust class actions and other complex multi-party antitrust litigation, state and federal antitrust enforcement actions and investigations and Hart-Scott-Rodino premerger notification matters;
- Environmental litigation and administrative proceedings before environmental regulatory agencies;
- Litigation involving the rights of secured creditors in both local and international transactions and commercial tort claims;
- Litigation involving constitutional and other limitations on governmental agencies and municipalities; and
- Trade disparagement, trade dress and unfair competition cases
- Arizona State University College of Law, J.D., 1976
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Andrew L. Pringle & Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle?
Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Energy Utilities & Environmental. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Dickinson Wright PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Dickinson Wright PLLC?
Andrew L. Pringle lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Andrew L. Pringle reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Andrew L. Pringle lawyer profile listing.