Andrew Litvak focuses his practice in the areas of commercial real estate investment and leasing. He primarily represents sponsorship groups, private real estate funds and other investors in the acquisition, financing, development, and leasing of commercial properties.
In addition, a core focus of Andy’s practice involves his representation of a wide variety of national and regional retailers, restaurant operating companies, and other corporations in commercial leasing transactions comprising a variety of structures throughout the country.
- Nova Southeastern University, JD (1994)
- University of Florida, BA, Liberal Arts and Sciences (1991)
- Focuses on handling commercial real estate acquisitions, leasing transactions, and investment sales on behalf of corporate and institutional owners, entrepreneurial investors, equity groups, special loan servicers, local and national developers, retailers and other end-users, with an emphasis in the retail sector
- Regularly represents national and regional retailers and restaurant operating companies in leasing transactions throughout the Southeast and nationally in connection with future store growth and expansion
- Represents sponsorship groups and investors in acquiring “value-add” and other investment properties and all aspects of property portfolio management, leasing, financing and disposition
- Georgia Bar
- Florida Bar
- Atlanta Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
Rate : $$$