Mr. Pearlstein is a partner in Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Boston office concentrating his practice in the representation of banks, financial institutions, businesses, real estate owners and developers involved in complex commercial real estate and financial transactions involving multi-family, hotel, shopping center, retail, office and industrial properties. His areas of emphasis include:
- Representing conduit lenders in commercial real estate financings on a nationwide basis in connection with securitized loan programs.
- Representing financial institutions, special servicers and other entities in the restructuring, work out and foreclosure of real estate loans.
- Representing individuals, corporations and other entities in all aspects of the development or rehabilitation of real estate and condominium projects (including zoning, permitting, environmental and title matters).
- Providing counsel to condominium associations in all aspects of condominium law.
- J.D., Temple University Law School
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, magna cum laude
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Men’s Associates of the Hebrew Rehabilitation Center for the Aged, Honorary Director
- Jewish Family & Children Services (Member, Board of Directors)
- Real Estate Roundtable (Real Estate Capital Policy Advisory Committee (RECPEC) Member, 2017)
Rate : $$$$