Andrew P. MacArthur applies his unique technical background, including prior experience in developing source code and an engineering degree, to identify and resolve core aspects early in intellectual property litigation and transactions.
Andrew has enforced and defended patent rights for cases involving streaming media, software, hardware, and telecommunications, among other technologies. This includes trying a patent case to jury verdict, examining technical expert witnesses, and analyzing complex C++ and Java source code.
Andrew also advises on IP for technology-driven transactions. Relying on his litigation and technical background, he counsels companies on and provides practical solutions to crucial IP issues in complex transactions. He has advised companies on transactions involving artificial intelligence, ad tech, telecommunications, and medical devices.
- J.D. cum laude Duke University School of Law 2007
- B.Sc. (Eng.) Engineering Systems and Computing University of Guelph 2002
Bar Admissions : New York, California, New Jersey, District of Columbia
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
Rate : $$$$