A multi-faceted litigator, Andrew B. McGill represents clients in a range of civil matters on behalf of oil and gas, energy, construction, aviation, and consumer products companies. He manages a varied and dynamic caseload, serving a diverse client base.
Andrew’s clients rely on his keen innovation, responsiveness, and knowledge of their business goals. Active in thought leadership, Andrew frequently authors publications on a wide variety of litigation-related matters.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2005, NACLE Scholar, Advocates; Mock trial team, national champions,
- B.A., University of Texas at Arlington, History and Pre-law, 2000, magna cum laude.
Bar Admissions : Texas
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
Rate : $$$