D. Andrew Nestrick is a Member of the Trusts & Estates and Business Services practices at Stoll Keenon Ogden. He joined the firm in 2017, when SKO merged with Bamberger, Foreman, Oswald & Hahn, where he had been practicing since 2003.
Whether he’s helping families create a plan to protect their assets, or working with a business to prepare for an ownership transition, Andy provides personalized services that add value to clients’ lives, along with peace of mind.
Andy leverages his skills and many years of experience to structure estate plans to ensure a smooth transfer of assets to the intended beneficiaries. He also assists individuals and families in navigating the complicated and often-fraught process of trust and estate administration. For older clients concerned with decisions about health care and long-term costs, Andy provides compassionate and expert counsel.
Andy helps business owners establish succession plans that allow orderly transition of ownership and management to the next generation, or outside buyers, through mergers and acquisitions. Beyond the intricacies of preparing for a succession, Andy handles transactions covering a broad range of activities for businesses across diverse industries, including manufacturing, health care, energy and agriculture.
- Valparaiso University School of Law 2003, J.D., cum laude
- University of Kentucky 2000, B.S., cum laude
ADMISSIONS : Indiana; Kentucky
- Indiana State Bar Association, Probate, Trust and Real Property Section, District 8 Representative
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Evansville Bar Association, Probate, Elder Law & Guardianship Section
- Evansville Estate and Financial Planning Council
- Alzheimer’s Association, board member
- Vanderburgh Community Foundation, board member
- Vanderburgh Humane Society, Inc., past board member
Rate : $$$$